FREE : Genuine License key for PC Tools Registry Mechanic (1 year)

by Strider on March 26, 2009

in Freebies

Registry Mechanic

Registry Mechanic

Registry Mechanic by PCTools is a highly recommended tool to scan and repair the damaged registry of your windows computer. The detection and removal of orphan registry entries speeds up your computer. Now Registry Mechanic is capable of Registry Defragmentation which further improves the performance.

Here is a way to get a genuine License key for this wonderful tool PC Tools Registry Mechanic which is valid for 1 year. Please follow the below instructions to get hold of the offer before it is over.

1. Browse to this page  Registry mechanic free . Enter relevant details like your  Name, a valid email address, country etc. and click the Request free License Button.
  2. You’ll soon receive an email titled “PC Tools”  with the free genuine User Name and Serial Number .
  3. Download Registry Mechanic from here, it’s important. Other version won’t take the promo license you just received.
  4. Install and use the Serial number from your email to register the product.

Sit back and enjoy an optimized registry and a faster computer! Hurry this offer will go offline soon.

Related Articles:

• BitDefender Internet Security 2009 FREE License Key
  • Free: Solid Capture 3 License Key/ Unlock Code
  • Buying second hand vBulletin license
  • Enable the “Custom Level” button in Internet Explorer
  • Bought second vBSEO license
  • { 410 comments… read them below or add one }

Tim

1 March 26, 2009 at 8:17 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Thanks man. If anybody missed the installer, check here: http://www.mediafire.com/?klmoy1zlazm

I haven’t tested it but looks good.

Riaan

2 March 27, 2009 at 1:45 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Free licence key for pc tool version 8

j

3 March 31, 2009 at 10:08 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

this is great

neeraj

4 April 4, 2009 at 6:02 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Its good and helps in fixing PC errors . It enhances PC speed as well.

anki10

5 June 6, 2009 at 12:18 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

it can work very fast and solve the registry and repairing immediately.

Aazad Singh

6 June 7, 2009 at 1:28 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

this is a best ………

vignesh

7 June 9, 2009 at 8:54 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

nice..this will be very useful to all users

himanshu

8 June 10, 2009 at 3:54 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

i lost my licenes key please sent on my id

Paula Goresh

9 June 13, 2009 at 5:16 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

need my licence key thank you

Patrick

10 June 26, 2009 at 2:59 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

thanks man you are the best..keep up the good work though i was late i managed to get it thanks to you!

Agus

11 July 6, 2009 at 12:27 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

I do thank u to Tim, for the link information. Thank u so much.

Saurabh

12 September 3, 2009 at 9:50 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

I need A genuine Key of Registry mechanic of PC tools for free…………..

VIJAY

13 September 5, 2009 at 11:54 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

HAY SAURABH ,,I JUST WANA REGISTR MECHANIC FULLVERSION WITH LISCENCE

elmer

14 September 6, 2009 at 3:53 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

registration code please(:

jack

15 September 10, 2009 at 4:43 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

I need a valid license and code to be able to run registry mechanic,,,,,can u help….i dont have much m0ney …tks.

subhash saharan

16 September 15, 2009 at 5:47 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

i realy needed registry mechanic licence key for my computer.because mu computer speed is very slow. pleas send me early. thank you

vijaykoul

17 September 28, 2009 at 11:35 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

buddy
    i need the license key or code if my version

buda

18 October 5, 2009 at 3:12 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

this is great! and hope really works

mahesh

19 October 5, 2009 at 10:22 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

hi
    i want license key

soni

20 October 9, 2009 at 6:48 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

please i want a license key for the registry mechanic. cous my com is very slow please

ramon beaskoetxea

21 October 10, 2009 at 12:15 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

I need registration key for pc tools registry mechanic please, thank you

qasim

22 October 10, 2009 at 1:20 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

its good man what isay to my friends

rony

23 October 22, 2009 at 2:48 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

please, ineed regirstrasion key to PC tool registry mechanic version 9 lincenci name and code, tnhnk from rony-indonesian

kanai malo

24 October 22, 2009 at 10:21 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

please, ineed regirstrasion key to PC tool registry mechanic version 9.0.0.114lincenci name and code, tnhnk from rony-indonesian

kanaimalo

25 October 22, 2009 at 10:26 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

i need registry key v 9 please

minhtutaung`

26 October 29, 2009 at 2:27 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

help me please . i apologize so much

shivangi

27 October 23, 2009 at 10:54 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

a unique / ultimate product you have launch

shreya

28 October 25, 2009 at 12:15 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

pls send the license key for register mechanic

minhtutaung`

29 October 29, 2009 at 2:20 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Please give me License name and License code, because of I can tasting this
    Software first time. I swear it’s really.
    Min Htut Aung

minhtutaung`

30 October 29, 2009 at 2:24 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

I very needed Pctools registry mechanic license name and license code.
    Help me Please.

tenzin gyaltsen

31 November 4, 2009 at 9:26 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

i need for pc registry mechanic licence code …….

Jason

32 November 13, 2009 at 7:04 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Hi, I need a license name and license code for Pctools registry mechanic
    Please & Thanks

jebarajt

33 November 13, 2009 at 2:44 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Hi, I need a license name and license code for Pctools registry mechanic
    Please & Thanks

shekhar

34 November 18, 2009 at 6:54 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

i need an registry mechanism license no &license code immediately

SAJJAD

35 November 19, 2009 at 1:24 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Muhammad Sajjad
    i realy needed registry mechanic licence key for my computer.because my computer speed is very slow. send me early
    Please send me license key and license code . thank you

Rory2009

36 November 26, 2009 at 6:45 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

pls send the license key for register mechanic

parvesh

37 November 26, 2009 at 3:18 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

hi
    i need licence name and code of pc tools registry mechanic

thanks

parvesh sukhija

abc

38 November 28, 2009 at 12:21 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

registry mechanic 9.0.0.114 license name and code!

ld

39 November 29, 2009 at 1:03 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

please!!I need a name and cde of pc tools registry mechanic!!!

kjerkegor

40 November 29, 2009 at 5:53 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Please send me license key and license code . thank you

Sonny R. Sampot

41 December 1, 2009 at 7:53 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Please send me license key and license code . thank you

Sonny R. Sampot

42 December 1, 2009 at 7:53 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Please send me license key and license code . thank you

Yasir Butt

43 December 2, 2009 at 12:50 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

genuine User Name and Serial Number.

thanks

ronald

44 December 2, 2009 at 11:43 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

please send me a licence key of registry mechanic for my computer. because my computer speed become slow.Thank you very much and more power..

harwinder

45 December 4, 2009 at 10:44 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

prose072

46 December 6, 2009 at 9:42 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

hey I need the registry key licence key for 9.0 registry mechanic and 8.0 registry mechanic pc tools and any other licencse codes for version a.s.a.p…

Thanks for the help[, i need it it for once,usually I am the one helping others, but I need this one for me…Thanks again…

Tomar

47 December 7, 2009 at 10:52 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

alagu

48 December 12, 2009 at 12:40 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

hey I need the registry key licence key for 9.0 registry mechanic and pc tools licencse codes for version

ag

49 December 12, 2009 at 8:55 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

pls sent me a key

marc

50 December 26, 2009 at 6:05 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Can u sent me too?

George

51 December 13, 2009 at 7:30 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Hi, I ‘d appreciate it if you sent me a licency key. Thanks in advance.

luuk

52 December 17, 2009 at 2:53 pm Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

I need a license key can anybody help me?
    Tanks a lot

sundeep

53 December 19, 2009 at 2:46 am Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

I hope this works, send me the link in my acc plz. thx