TechTalkz.com Logo Ask the Experts!

Go Back   TechTalkz.com Technology & Computer Troubleshooting Forums > Tech Support Archives > Microsoft > Internet Explorer

IE ADD ON BDB57FF2-79B9-4205-9447-F5FE8537312

Internet Explorer

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-11-2007, 05:12 PM   #1
troubled227
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IE ADD ON BDB57FF2-79B9-4205-9447-F5FE8537312

This add on wants to be downloaded when I attempt to enter into games. It
never does down load and occurs everytime I try to go into a games room. If
I allow it to down load it freezes up the load and have to do shut down and
try again. If I don't allow it I still can get into games but it is very
slow loaded and somethings don't work quite right. Have no idea who to
contact or what to do about this. Don't even know if I need it or what I can
do about this. Any suggestions?
 
Unread 08-11-2007, 06:04 PM   #2
Donald Anadell
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: IE ADD ON BDB57FF2-79B9-4205-9447-F5FE8537312

Hi,

You did not supply a link to a site where you encounter this problem, but my
guess(assuming it's a reputable gaming site)is that this install:
{BDB57FF2-798B9-4205-9447-F5FE85F37312}
is an attempt to install the Flash Player on your machine.

Do you have the Flash Player installed? If so what version of the Flash
Player?

If you go to the Flash Player test page:
http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/

Does it show that you have sucessfully installed the Flash Player, and that
the version installed is 9.0.47.0?

Good luck,

Donald Anadell


"troubled227" <troubled227@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C7FBBBCE-2639-4282-82EC-0DA02EB599E6@microsoft.com...
> This add on wants to be downloaded when I attempt to enter into games. It
> never does down load and occurs everytime I try to go into a games room.
> If
> I allow it to down load it freezes up the load and have to do shut down
> and
> try again. If I don't allow it I still can get into games but it is very
> slow loaded and somethings don't work quite right. Have no idea who to
> contact or what to do about this. Don't even know if I need it or what I
> can
> do about this. Any suggestions?



 
Unread 08-11-2007, 07:03 PM   #3
PA Bear
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: IE ADD ON BDB57FF2-79B9-4205-9447-F5FE8537312

Windows version? IE version?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.org/

troubled227 wrote:
> This add on wants to be downloaded when I attempt to enter into games. It
> never does down load and occurs everytime I try to go into a games room.
> If
> I allow it to down load it freezes up the load and have to do shut down
> and
> try again. If I don't allow it I still can get into games but it is very
> slow loaded and somethings don't work quite right. Have no idea who to
> contact or what to do about this. Don't even know if I need it or what I
> can do about this. Any suggestions?


 
Unread 08-11-2007, 11:02 PM   #4
troubled227
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: IE ADD ON BDB57FF2-79B9-4205-9447-F5FE8537312

Yes it is an IE version. I have recently got a new computer with Vista and
Adobe has been downloaded. Am not sure what you need too know. I am no tech
but things aren't right with this. Would apprecitate any help you can give..
TY

"PA Bear" wrote:

> Windows version? IE version?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.org/
>
> troubled227 wrote:
> > This add on wants to be downloaded when I attempt to enter into games. It
> > never does down load and occurs everytime I try to go into a games room.
> > If
> > I allow it to down load it freezes up the load and have to do shut down
> > and
> > try again. If I don't allow it I still can get into games but it is very
> > slow loaded and somethings don't work quite right. Have no idea who to
> > contact or what to do about this. Don't even know if I need it or what I
> > can do about this. Any suggestions?

>
>

 
Unread 08-11-2007, 11:02 PM   #5
troubled227
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: IE ADD ON BDB57FF2-79B9-4205-9447-F5FE8537312

It happens with both Pogo and Yahoo games. There is adobe in here. I just
have got this computer and it had vista as well. Still wondering what I can
do about this, thank you for you reply. Would appreciate anything else as
well...

"Donald Anadell" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You did not supply a link to a site where you encounter this problem, but my
> guess(assuming it's a reputable gaming site)is that this install:
> {BDB57FF2-798B9-4205-9447-F5FE85F37312}
> is an attempt to install the Flash Player on your machine.
>
> Do you have the Flash Player installed? If so what version of the Flash
> Player?
>
> If you go to the Flash Player test page:
> http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/
>
> Does it show that you have sucessfully installed the Flash Player, and that
> the version installed is 9.0.47.0?
>
> Good luck,
>
> Donald Anadell
>
>
> "troubled227" <troubled227@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:C7FBBBCE-2639-4282-82EC-0DA02EB599E6@microsoft.com...
> > This add on wants to be downloaded when I attempt to enter into games. It
> > never does down load and occurs everytime I try to go into a games room.
> > If
> > I allow it to down load it freezes up the load and have to do shut down
> > and
> > try again. If I don't allow it I still can get into games but it is very
> > slow loaded and somethings don't work quite right. Have no idea who to
> > contact or what to do about this. Don't even know if I need it or what I
> > can
> > do about this. Any suggestions?

>
>
>

 
Unread 09-11-2007, 12:01 AM   #6
PA Bear
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: IE ADD ON BDB57FF2-79B9-4205-9447-F5FE8537312

Is UAC enabled (which means IE7 is running in Protected Mode)?
--
~PA Bear

troubled227 wrote:
> Yes it is an IE version. I have recently got a new computer with Vista and
> Adobe has been downloaded. Am not sure what you need too know. I am no
> tech but things aren't right with this. Would apprecitate any help you
> can
> give.. TY
>
> "PA Bear" wrote:
>
>> Windows version? IE version?
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.org/
>>
>> troubled227 wrote:
>>> This add on wants to be downloaded when I attempt to enter into games.
>>> It
>>> never does down load and occurs everytime I try to go into a games room.
>>> If
>>> I allow it to down load it freezes up the load and have to do shut down
>>> and
>>> try again. If I don't allow it I still can get into games but it is
>>> very
>>> slow loaded and somethings don't work quite right. Have no idea who to
>>> contact or what to do about this. Don't even know if I need it or what
>>> I
>>> can do about this. Any suggestions?


 
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes



< Home - Windows Help - MS Office Help - Hardware Support >


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:03 AM.


vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2005-2013, TechTalkz.com. All Rights Reserved - Privacy Policy
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional