|11-12-2007, 05:21 AM||#1|
IE 7 won't load Excite.com
I can't get to my Excite email because Internet Explorer 7, running under
Vista Home Premium and XP (on my laptop) won't load the web page. It won't
even click the link to anything with "excite" in the URL. Any ideas? All
other pages load with no problems.
|16-01-2008, 03:30 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2008
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Re: IE 7 won't load Excite.com
This is most likely caused by Spybot Search & Destroy and disabling its pluggin in IE will allow excite.com to be entered.
To do this:
- Open Spybot Search & Destroy
- Click on Mode at the top left and switch to Advanced mode
- Answer YES to the warning
- Click on Tools at bottom left
- Click on Resident in list on left
- Uncheck Resident "SDHelper"
- Close Spybot and IE
Open IE and you should now be able to access excite.com
|New To Site?||Need Help?|