TechTalkz.com Logo Ask the Experts!

Go Back   TechTalkz.com Technology & Computer Troubleshooting Forums > Tech Support Archives > Microsoft > Microsoft Office

how do I insert a picture into a mailing label?

Microsoft Office

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-10-2007, 12:07 AM   #1
debbiemom
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
how do I insert a picture into a mailing label?

I am trying to insert clip art picture on a return address label. Just a
small graphic to enhance the label will do. I can get the labels to print
just fine, but not with a graphic to the left of the address.
Thanks!
 
Unread 12-10-2007, 12:07 AM   #2
JoAnn Paules
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: how do I insert a picture into a mailing label?

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375




"debbiemom" <debbiemom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:BEEA80C6-47B9-42BA-B9AF-D1AD4D2BBFD8@microsoft.com...
>I am trying to insert clip art picture on a return address label. Just a
> small graphic to enhance the label will do. I can get the labels to print
> just fine, but not with a graphic to the left of the address.
> Thanks!


 
Unread 14-10-2007, 03:04 PM   #3
OnlineLabels
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: how do I insert a picture into a mailing label?

In order to successfully layout the graphics on your return address
label you will need to use the Table feature to break up the return
address label into parts. This can be tricky.

You may want to consider using Maestro Label Composer. There is
nothing to download and Maestro works directly from your web
browser. For a limited time, Maestro is absolutely free.

http://www.OnlineLabels.com/Maestro

Brought to you exclusively by OnlineLabels.com, the Maestro Label
Designer gives you the ability to choose a template, create, save and
print your designs.

Dave Carmany
OnlineLabels.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
CLICK. PRINT. STICK
http://www.onlinelabels.com
Blank Labels for laser and inkjet printers
-----------------------------------------------------------


On Oct 11, 7:50 pm, "JoAnn Paules" <jl_pau...@hotNOSPAMmail.com>
wrote:
> http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>
> How to ask a questionhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>
> "debbiemom" <debbie...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> news:BEEA80C6-47B9-42BA-B9AF-D1AD4D2BBFD8@microsoft.com...
>
>
>
> >I am trying to insert clip art picture on a return address label. Just a
> > small graphic to enhance the label will do. I can get thelabelsto print
> > just fine, but not with a graphic to the left of the address.
> > Thanks!- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -



 
Unread 15-10-2007, 12:01 AM   #4
JoAnn Paules
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: how do I insert a picture into a mailing label?

It's not tricky if you use Grahams excellent directions.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375


"OnlineLabels" <dave@onlinelabels.com> wrote in message
news:1192373353.651177.131300@z24g2000prh.googlegr oups.com...
> In order to successfully layout the graphics on your return address
> label you will need to use the Table feature to break up the return
> address label into parts. This can be tricky.
>
> You may want to consider using Maestro Label Composer. There is
> nothing to download and Maestro works directly from your web
> browser. For a limited time, Maestro is absolutely free.
>
> http://www.OnlineLabels.com/Maestro
>
> Brought to you exclusively by OnlineLabels.com, the Maestro Label
> Designer gives you the ability to choose a template, create, save and
> print your designs.
>
> Dave Carmany
> OnlineLabels.com
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> CLICK. PRINT. STICK
> http://www.onlinelabels.com
> Blank Labels for laser and inkjet printers
> -----------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> On Oct 11, 7:50 pm, "JoAnn Paules" <jl_pau...@hotNOSPAMmail.com>
> wrote:
>> http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>
>> How to ask a questionhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>>
>> "debbiemom" <debbie...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:BEEA80C6-47B9-42BA-B9AF-D1AD4D2BBFD8@microsoft.com...
>>
>>
>>
>> >I am trying to insert clip art picture on a return address label. Just a
>> > small graphic to enhance the label will do. I can get thelabelsto print
>> > just fine, but not with a graphic to the left of the address.
>> > Thanks!- Hide quoted text -

>>
>> - Show quoted text -

>
>


 
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mailing Label Glitch - Word 2007 TPA S Corp Microsoft Office 0 11-10-2007 08:11 PM
Hyperlink to a label - IE title bar becomes #label Alan Adams Internet Explorer 1 28-08-2007 01:57 PM
Insert Picture Problem gskywalkers Microsoft Office 4 28-08-2007 01:10 PM
How do I insert a picture beside a WordArt box? Guider Microsoft Office 1 28-08-2007 12:51 PM
insert picture on desktop JClark Windows XP 6 16-08-2007 08:31 AM


< Home - Windows Help - MS Office Help - Hardware Support >


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:16 AM.


vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2005-2013, TechTalkz.com. All Rights Reserved - Privacy Policy
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional