*Review Hp All in one 1410 Printer* Mulifunction devices
once again dominated thier own reltives i.e printer,scanner, copier etc. An MFD
consist of all the devices mentioned above even some came with bundeled fax as well as with a phone. That's why they are used more than a printer or a scanner
at offices and now even at homes. So lets come to the point I had recently purchased an all in one MFD excluding fax
, and phone from one of the most prestigious and excellent printer manufacturer company present in India, yes it is Hp[Hewlett Packard]
which has spread its vein nearly in almost all corners of the world.
I purchased this MFD
cause some times I have to print my projects scan valuable documents and makes some photo copy of different files. So the printer is quite compact and sturdy built : comes with bundled software and cables and the amazing part is that it cost very less when compared to the performance. The printer has awesome prints and in less time we get spectacular results.
So here is the Hp MFD 1410 preiview:--
As I already said many things abt the printer ya really this baby beats the pants of its nearest oponents i.e the other MFD's in its range. Awarded the best MFD of the world, this pinter has some awesome features and print quality.
Ordering the printer was not so hectic as in my town it's still difficult to get computer parts. So this time I dont have to tear my hair cause I dont have patience regarding the odering of products. But this time I got the printer in 5 Hours after odering the dealer. Ahhh that too made me a bit impatience but I got the MFD.
The printer has huge list of specs lo lets take a look at different components of the printer :-
Minimum System Requirements :--
- Any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron®, or compatible processor (Pentium III or higher recommended)
- 128 MB RAM for 2000 and XP (256 MB or higher recommended for all operating systems)
- 855 MB available hard disk space for software installation (1.1 GB required on Japanese language operating systems. Full installation installs the Hagaki software. Hagaki software available for Japanese language only.)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.01 Service Pack 2 or higher.
The printer supports Microsoft® Windows® 98, 98 SE, Me, 2000 Professional Service Pack 3 or higher, XP, XP Media, or Tablet edition (does not support Windows 95, 3.1, NT® 4.0, DOS, 2003 Server, or 64-bit.)
And the most notable and disgraceful feature is the it supports MAC while it does not support Linux.
- Windows CD
- Macintosh CD
- User Guide
- Setup Guide
- Print Cartridges
- Power Card and Adapter
- USB cable
Both the installation CD's consists Printer Software and also include some amazing software like Image Zone, Document Viewer, Soultion Center
and so on....
As far as I know I think the printer can only be coneected to the Computer through USB 2.0 or 1.1 ports.
The Printer unfortunatly supports only 2 ink cartridges i.e Black
Oh thats what I need as I am not a professional and I am happy with the Ink Quality.
As far as performence is concerned the printer rocks and even I could not beleive that it could print a photograph in as less than 12-13 ppm even at higher resolution. And it can print black pages in less than 6 secs.The printer supprots A4 size paper. Maximum paper tray capacity is 100 pages.
- Height: 16.97 cm
- Width : 44 cm
- Depth : 25.9 cm
- Weight : 4.5 kg.
- 600 x 600 dpi black.
- 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi colour.
- Method : Drop o demand thermal inkjet.
- Language: LIDIL [ Lightweight imaging device interface language languag]
- Duty cycle: 500 pages [Avg.] 5000 pages [max]
- Digtal image processing.
- Up to 9 copies from original
- Fit to page
- 18 copies pm black; 13 copies pm colour.
- Image editor included.
- Integrated OCR software automatically converts sacnned text to editable text.
- Twin complaint interface.
- Resolution:- Up to 600 x 2400 dpi optical; 19200 dpi enhanced.
The most crucial part so any guess this baby is available @ 4900 + VAT
[ Value Added Tax] max of 5200 is in budget so its a right choice.
is a best buy and I will recommend it as Hp has now changed the name but it hardly matter. Keeping in mind the price and performence I give the printer 5/5 marks.
So if u are going for MFD
have a look at it or its relatives i.e other Hp series.