Sony Golden NW-703F(1GB) - Noise Canceling Walkman.

X-Caliber

Ex-Moderator
Would you Courier me those headphones which came bundled in it....

I need some Good Headphones for N73 ME ...the bundled one are Medicore type.. :D

^_^ ....

stuge

Regular Member (100+)
Hello everyone:)
I have the Sony NW-703F, but I am having trouble with the song order. I know I can sort them in an order such that they come accourding to their year or album or song name, but all I want is to create folders for myself so I can group them however I want. I would very very much appreciate it if someone gives me a hint how to do this in SonicStage.
Thanx in advance :)

Nadia

I that case you can make playlist in SonicStage ,then transfer them to your walkman and Select playlist .

moorius

HI Everyone....

I desperately hope some one sees this message that i post.... this thread is a little bit old..

OK heres the Deal.... I am from India.... And guess what...

The sony NW-S706F is currently out of stock. I know for sure coz i up n mailed SONY and got a reply from customer care telling me it was out of stock and they are not in a position to advise if and when it shall be in stock...I mean....WTF!!!!!

Sorry abt dat.. But ive been looking forward for tis player for months. and when it is final launched here... I wait for months at my local dealers waiting for them to order. and now its out of STOCK....HOW can you not go crazy...

Neways...apart from all the rambling...Can anyone please help me/Direct me regarding this hapless situation...

Does anyone know if it is really discontinued because no one wants 4GB or something or the other... OR if sony might be in stock??? Does this happen with other HIT player that have been launched before???? Im new to this Buy it while its HOT stuff... Hence the depression of getting one of the most talked about players after I-POD.....

Please help....HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!

k2cool

hey its nice player...
i want to buy it in india..in may 2009..in mumbai..
but not able 2 get in leading sony shops....
can some 1 help me 2 buy this 1....
wanna want 1 or 2 or 4 gb player of this model ....
if ny body want to sell this 1..plss mail me or pm me....along wid uts price:help: