Surfing and Saving on my TV is Awesome!

ameyer69

I was luckily enough to come across some cool technology that really helps me with finding and saving info from the internet in preparation for my trips. I happen to work for DISH network and I got a Logitech Revue which hooks up to my DVR. I get access to the internet through an Ethernet cable using Google TV as my search engine. I happen to be studying Hungarian as I am adopted and traveling there to meet and learn about my family line. I found a lot of information I am able to save and utilize as I prepare for my adventure. This tool is awesome for any type of research that could possibly be needed for anything you can think of. I especially am enjoying the research gathering aspect of it as I plan my after hours activities for different locations I am traveling to for business. I am sold on this new technology hands down, very valuable tool!:p

wcogent

Overclocked Poster (2500+)
why would anybody want to surf and save on the TV when they have a pc?
in fact, you posted on this forum using a pc.
-
practically all lcd tv's have a VGA in, so surfing on tv is very old tech
-
if you're just spamming the dish network. why would anybody want to watch tv on the pc when the tv screen is bigger and clearer? tv on the pc screen is anti-multitask.