|07-08-2013, 03:46 AM||#1|
Senior Member (500+)
Join Date: Mar 2013
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Rep Power: 86
How to increase the life of the laptop battery
Here are some tips using that you can increase the life of the laptop battery.
1. Eject all the devices if not in use like USB, Pen Drive etc.
2. If you used the CD/DVD for data storing, avoid it. Use your hard disk to store the data. CD/DVD take more power.
3. Off your Bluetooth, Wifi, and other sharing options.
4. Clean the battery terminal regularly.
5. Lower the brightness of your screen to the lowest level you're okay with.
6. Avoid using the background programs.
7. Use laptop in cool place or have a AC to keep the laptop temperate cool.
8. Hibernating is better than standby mode on a laptop.
Hello friends…I am from India and a professional social worker.
Believe me, You are the best. 593
|29-08-2014, 08:07 AM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2014
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Re: How to increase the life of the laptop battery
Thanks for the info. I will try it.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Life of a Laptop Battery?||TayneC8||General Hardware||1||04-04-2013 02:14 AM|
|How to increase your laptop battery's life?||thjeyam||TIPS 'n' TRICKS||0||27-01-2010 04:26 PM|
|laptop battery-life;how to extend?||Dave||Laptops||9||09-12-2007 05:28 AM|
|laptop battery-life;how to extend?||Dave||Laptops||10||09-12-2007 04:45 AM|
|Long battery life laptop||Coridon Henshaw||Laptops||0||06-12-2007 05:30 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|