|12-02-2009, 05:15 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Thanked 728 Times in 611 Posts
Blog Entries: 6
Rep Power: 9026
How to Change Mouse Settings in Windows 7
Customizing Mouse Settings in Windows 7
Mouse option in Control panel allows you to customize you mouse settings like double-click speed, button configuration, mouse pointers and motion speed.
Let's see how to Customizing Mouse in Windows 7:
1. Click the Start and then choose the Control Panel option.
2. Click Mouse option.
3. Mouse Properties window opens up showing default Buttons tab.
Under Button configuration, click Switch primary and secondary buttons.
You can increase or decrease the Double-click speed by dragging the bar.
Check Turn off ClickLock to enable your mouse to drag without holding down the mouse button.
Click Apply and Ok to save the mouse buttons configuration.
4. Click Pointer tab to customize the mouse pointer.
Choose the Scheme from the combo box and click Apply then Ok.
5. Click Pointer Options tab, You can increase or decrease the pointer speed.
Click the checkbox under Snap to. Check Display Pointer trail.
Click Apply and Ok to save pointer settings.
6. Click Wheel tab, to set the Vertical Scrolling and Horizontal Scrolling speed. Increase or decrease the no of lines. Click Apply and Ok.
7. Click Hardware tab to see the current Mouse properties.
|guide, microsoft, mouse, windows, windows7|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|