TechTalkz.com Logo Ask the Experts!

Go Back   TechTalkz.com Technology & Computer Troubleshooting Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7

WiFi Network Connection Issue

Windows 7

Unread 03-07-2014, 04:58 AM   #1

Intel

Windows 7 Windows 8

WiFi Network Connection Issue

Hello everyone,

Here is my issue. I recently tried to re install Windows 7 on my old laptop. In doing this, I was able to successfully install the main part of the OS but when I went about connecting to the WiFi in my house, the network would not display. I went and checked the drivers and made sure they were updated for the network card. Has anyone else had this issue? What do you do to solve this? Thank you in advance for all of the help.

Sponsored Links
messimerdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #2

Mood: Inspired

Intel

Windows 7

Send a message via ICQ to OTOTO Send a message via MSN to OTOTO Send a message via Yahoo to OTOTO Send a message via Skype™ to OTOTO
Re: WiFi Network Connection Issue

Sponsored Links
I have a similar issue.When a switch on the wifi button on the keyboard, it does not light up but rather remains orange whereas on the system tray i see message Bluetooth turned on pop up!!!!

Sponsored Links